RESUME OF JESUS CHRIST
QUALIFICATIONS: (John 3:16-17; 6:35-40; Romans 10:9-10)
- Died on a cross, buried and resurrected on the 3rd day.
- Came out of grave with “all power.”
- Proficient in redesigning and renovating human hearts.
- More than a conqueror in all circumstances.
- Able to identify and meet complex needs of all people.
- Experience working with people of all nationalities and all economic and educational levels.
SKILLS: (Matt. 14:15-21; 15:32-38; 17:14-18; John 2:1-11)
- Experience in casting out devils and freeing captives.
- Known for rescuing people in time of trouble.
- Able to understand every language spoken on earth.
- Deftly guides followers into truth and knowledge.
- Empowers team members with His Holy Spirit.
- Explains Biblical truths so even a child can understand.
- Brilliantly conveys truth via parables and examples.
DIVINE WORK EXPERIENCE
—Lord and Savior: (Acts 4:12;Rom. 5:8-9; Col. 1:20; I John 1:7)
Set humanity free from sin through the awesome power of His shed blood. Currently seated at the right hand of the Heavenly Father positioned as high priest, mediator, and sovereign Lord and Master.
—Financial Advisor and Provider (Deut. 28:1-14;
Isa. 55:10; Malachi 3:10-11)
Proven track record for increasing the financial status of Christians who faithfully worship by giving tithes and offerings.
Additional benefits include defeating one’s enemy by handling surprise bills, attacks on family members, sickness, disease, etc.
—-Omnipresent Communications Consultant
(Mk. 11:24; II Chron. 7:14; Jer. 29:11-13)
Wide experience in hearing and answering calls and cries of His people, available 24-7.
—International Healer (Matt. 9;20-22, 27-30, 35; 10:9-13; 20:30-34; John 5;5-9)
He is Worthy and altogether lovely.