WORDS OF WISDOM
FROM F. B. MEYER
“I used to think that God’s gifts were on shelves one above the other, and that the taller we grew in Christian character, the more easily we could reach them.
I now find that God’s gifts are on shelves,
one BENEATH the other, and that it is not
a question of growing taller but of
“Humble yourself in the sight of the Lord…” James 4:10
The water ripples by, cooling the air ‘neath the
Shading willows and water oaks,
Revealing a kaleidoscopic creek bed—
How like this stream am I—
Parts of me in constant motion,
transparent to all;
Other areas so settled and sedentary,
So myriad and muddled
That it seems they will never change.
Yet the water’s sweep toward the ocean
Cleanses, polishes, smooths.
Thank you, Lord, for rivers of the Spirit
flowing over me—washing and wonderful!
I SHALL BE CHANGED!
Though the processes seem so slow,
I shall yet convey my Creator’s freshness
to all who pause to gaze into my depths.
RESUME OF JESUS CHRIST
QUALIFICATIONS: (John 3:16-17; 6:35-40; Romans 10:9-10)
- Died on a cross, buried and resurrected on the 3rd day.
- Came out of grave with “all power.”
- Proficient in redesigning and renovating human hearts.
- More than a conqueror in all circumstances.
- Able to identify and meet complex needs of all people.
- Experience working with people of all nationalities and all economic and educational levels.
SKILLS: (Matt. 14:15-21; 15:32-38; 17:14-18; John 2:1-11)
- Experience in casting out devils and freeing captives.
- Known for rescuing people in time of trouble.
- Able to understand every language spoken on earth.
- Deftly guides followers into truth and knowledge.
- Empowers team members with His Holy Spirit.
- Explains Biblical truths so even a child can understand.
- Brilliantly conveys truth via parables and examples.
DIVINE WORK EXPERIENCE
—Lord and Savior: (Acts 4:12;Rom. 5:8-9; Col. 1:20; I John 1:7)
Set humanity free from sin through the awesome power of His shed blood. Currently seated at the right hand of the Heavenly Father positioned as high priest, mediator, and sovereign Lord and Master.
—Financial Advisor and Provider (Deut. 28:1-14;
Isa. 55:10; Malachi 3:10-11)
Proven track record for increasing the financial status of Christians who faithfully worship by giving tithes and offerings.
Additional benefits include defeating one’s enemy by handling surprise bills, attacks on family members, sickness, disease, etc.
—-Omnipresent Communications Consultant
(Mk. 11:24; II Chron. 7:14; Jer. 29:11-13)
Wide experience in hearing and answering calls and cries of His people, available 24-7.
—International Healer (Matt. 9;20-22, 27-30, 35; 10:9-13; 20:30-34; John 5;5-9)
He is Worthy and altogether lovely.